Sunday 6 May 2012

The Weird Realms Of Facebook

On my travels through the internet and, in particular, the strange world of Facebook, I've found many blogs worth reading (as well as this one obvs!)

There's Little Black Hearts blog www.hopeitrains.blogspot.com where you can read all about drawings, gardens, a garden of doom and how things are always better when it rains.

www.itsnotfingrocketscience.com with food that makes me so so happy!

www.thingsjodydoes.wordpress.com is the blog of the amazingly talented Jody Ellen, vocalist of Abney Park and solo artist. Also very beautiful, lovely lady :)

www.wordsfromfionasbrain.wordpress.com This is full of words. From Fionas brain no less. A talented crafter and what she does :)

Finally, www.domesticsluttery.com is for people like you. Yes that's right, you. You who drinks martinis, likes a bargain, not so keen on washing up and wants to hide in pyjamas all Sunday. Go see!


Let that lot keep you busy while I finish my orders for tonight, I may have pictures to show you tomorrow!! Actual pictures!!!!


Oooo and remember that I'll be picking the winning entrant for my huge exciting giveaway Tuesday evening/ Wednesday morning. Who doesn't love an owl?

No comments:

Post a Comment