Monday 28 May 2012

Hot!

"Where on Earth have you been?" I hear nobody ask.
Well it's been warm, some might say, tropical, here by the sea, and so I've been out and about eating ice-cream  researching and exploring.




Weston-super-Mare, being a bit warm.

It's been busy at the workshop, new stockist, new people watching my page, new ideas in and out my head, rather splendid stuff. I have a few new pieces this week too so do keep an eye out for them!

In other news, I can't believe my third cogling is all grown up! (Well ok, not really, it just feels that way) She starts school this year.

I've started a book!!! Very exciting, there'll be puppet kings and dark lords and bonkers wizards and airships, the whole kit and kaboodle. I've planned it all out, except for the actual name, but I'm sure I'll think of something.

So you might not hear much from me while the sun is shining, but the first hint of grey clouds and I'll be back!

Lyra x


No comments:

Post a Comment